DEKOM will adopt and apply the management concept, which protects nature and prioritizes occupational health and safety, together with the fact of technological and high-quality operations.
For this purpose, it undertakes to establish internal environment, occupational health and safety management systems within itself and its subcontractors, with the commitment to the appropriate legal regulations for the environment, occupational health and safety, to the prescribed terms of customers and other requirements.
In this matter, the company;
- Will complete the works, conducted in terms of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, respective laws, regulations, and OHSAS 18001-ISO 14001 standards, and have them applied by its employees and subcontractors,
- Will ensure that all of our employees, suppliers, and visitors comply with the established HSE rules,
- Will detect the risks that can cause an occupational or occupational illness, and provide the health, safety and social welfare of its employees, visitors, and subcontractors, and reduce any kinds of pecuniary and non-pecuniary losses of them and their families as it may occur in the future,
- Will provide training to develop an awareness of the environment and occupational health - safety in its employees,
- Will ensure that the subcontractors and visitors that are serving in the workplace will also comply with the rules on the occupational health and safety that DEKOM A.Ş. established,
- Will be respectful of the environment while using natural sources,
- Will reduce and prevent the waste amount and environmental pollution, caused by the construction and contracting operations,
- Will dispose or recycle waste without harming the environment and look for the recycling opportunities,
- Will prevent waste in using the input materials,
- Will always use energy efficiently and decrease environmental pollution,
- Will provide an easy access to this policy for other parties (public, subcontractors etc.).